Jump To Navigation
Don't see what you're looking for? Search our site:
Overcome the obstacles  With the help of a dedicated and diligent lawyer

December 2018 Archives

Communication can make your post-divorce holidays more memorable

Divorced parents' feelings tend to fluctuate during the holidays. They may be merry as they look to decorate or shop for Christmas, then feel a sense of loneliness imagining having to spend what used to be a family-filled holiday all alone without their former spouse or kids. Children of divorce may have equally fluctuating feelings during the holiday season.

How can a parenting coordinator help your family?

Many aspects of divorce are hard to deal with, but perhaps the most complicated and difficult parts are issues that involve your children. Parents want the best for their children and going through a divorce can put a lot of stress on parents and children alike. There are many elements of divorce that involve your kids you will need to think about.

When parents who fail to pay child support get put in jail

When a noncustodial parent is ordered to pay child support, it's their obligation to do in a timely fashion. If they fail to do so for an extended period of time, then it's possible that they may be held in contempt of court. If this happens, then the nonpaying parent may be incarcerated and face stiff fines.

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy